XCE 10-8 125
Max. polishing pad diameter: 160 mm
Max. back-up pad diameter: 150 mm
Orbit: 8 mm
No load speed: 140-430 rpm
Orbit rate, no load: 2900-8600 opm
Power input: 1010 watt
Power output: 590 watt
Cable length: 4,0 m
Weight: 2,6 kg
1 special velcro backing pad, 125 Ø: 487.953
- 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
- Basic tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user